If you’re anything like me, you enjoy the occasional dad joke—they are most of the time tasteless, but never fail to get a good chuckle.
So, after doing some research, we have compiled the top 10 dad jokes that got the most laughs amongst our peers.
So Without Further Ado—Here Are…
The Top 10 Dad Jokes
- “How Do You Make Kleenex Dance?” “You Put A Little Boogie In It!”
- “I’m Hungry!” “Hi Hungry I’m Dad!”
- "What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y.”
- "Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke? He won the 'no-bell' prize."
- "You know, people say they pick their nose, but I feel like I was just born with mine."
- "I could tell a joke about pizza, but it's a little cheesy."
- "What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta."
- “Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Greece.”
- “Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn't see himself doing it.”
- “How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten-tickles.”